Property Transfer Coordinator
Tip//Read entire page
Job Description & Expectations
The purpose of this role is to monitor and direct all activities related to property transfers for Quick Buy Real Estate Investment Group. This includes liaising with sellers, buyers, and attorneys in overseeing the efficient transfer of each property, timeously and accurately.
The Property Transfer Coordinator will be responsible and accountable for managing the entire flow of property transfer i.e. ensuring all contracts have been signed correctly, all legal and financial deadlines both internal and external are met; all required documents are obtained (e.g. Municipal rate accounts, levy statements, body corporate financials etc)
The Property Transfer Coordinator must also coordinate the activities of various attorneys (e.g Conveyancers, Bond and bank attorneys; etc) and be the direct point of contact for buyers and sellers on their status of their property transfers.
The property Transfer Coordinator must a proactive self-starter who is able to manage themselves and work confidently without supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete all paperwork required for a property transfer
- Act as first-line of contact for buyers and sellers regarding the status of their property transfer
- Actively obtain and follow up on outstanding documents and deadlines
- Manage delivery of attorneys, in accordance with required timelines
- Maintain and manage billing and invoices for each property whilst in the process of transfer
- Daily review of each property to identify and resolve any issues that may affect timely transfer
- Update internal systems with updates and progress of transfer
- Monitor and manage all communications through the mailing lists
- Oversee the transferring of utilities as required
- Obtain insurance for properties when required
- Ensure that all “close-out” activities are completed (e.g. obtain final water meter readings; obtain electrical compliance certificates etc)
- Arranging for all docs to be completed and submitted from buyers and sellers for accurate and on time
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Paralegal / Conveyancing Secretary background would be a great advantage but not absolutely required
- Self starter
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong problem solving
- Deadline driven and strong execution ability
- Stakeholder management
- Able to build and sustain optimal working relationships
- Self managed and can work without supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Able to learn and work with emerging technologies
- Fluent in the knowledge of G-Suite i.e. Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Can very comfortably navigate Gmail
How this position is evaluated:
Successfully executing the duties of this position mean that deals go from inception to closing on time, without any involvement from the owners, and limited or no help from other team members. The position requires a task and detail oriented disposition.
Market Related base with performance bonuses
Flexible schedule, work from home. Meet the team once a week. No daily commute!
How to Apply:
Email jobs at quickbuyproperties dot co dot za with the subject heading “Coordination saves deals” in capital letters.
Please attach your cv and a short motivation in written or video form on what you found interesting about this position.